We were pleased to have good weather and a good turn out for our first Wild Wednesday of 2014. Led by Ed Drewitt we heard and saw a range of birds, including the first swifts of the year..
A big thank you also to Beese's Riverside Bar & Tea Gardens for their support of the Wild Wednesday's.
More Wild Wednesdays:
• 28th May – Himalayan balsam with Neil Green 7.00pm
• 25th June – Eastwood/Nightingale Valley circular walk
Richard Sweet 7.00pm
• 30th July - Invertebrates & pond dipping
Rupert Higgins 7.00pm
• 27th August - Bat walk - Paula Spiers, 7.30pm
• 17th Sept - Tree Walk, Richard Bland, 7.00pm
No need to book - just turn up
Coffee or tea will be available at Beese's after the walks.
Meet in in Beese's car park - directions on Beese's website.
Beese's ferry will be running from Conham
(from approx 15 min before the walk start time - and they will take you back afterwards!).